- To ensure you don't miss a Blog post and receive a PING for every exciting update then click on the RSS feed icon above (you may need to install an RSS feed reader first - go Google.... - ) Could it be a photo of your Balsom wannabe playing a solo? or a somewhat indecipherable photo in a deep dark cave? or an alarming shot of them leaning over a precipitous pathway along a ravine edge? or perhaps your little innocent standing remarkably close to someone unexpected?. Just remember, you saw it here first ...
- Whatever you see, please share your instinctive reactions via the Comments box, whilst also bearing in mind that all comments are moderated before publication to meet Mary Whitehouse standards ....
- Finally, some guidance from your tour leaders following the pre-tour inspection:
- Insect repellant; all of the tour concerts are late evening and past experience suggests that applying repellant is a real advantage! Please bring whatever is most suitable for you.
- Toilet stops en route; on mainland Europe it is the norm to pay a small toilet charge. If you have any loose change (Euros) from any previous European visit please bring it along - 'Pay to Pee' with peace of mind.
- Instrument insurance; all HCYB instruments are insured for this tour but if the instrument you play is your own or belongs to another ensemble please ensure that you are covered. This often means no more than adding it to your household contents insurance (for no extra charge if only out of the UK for a limited amount of time). Please do check and sort this.
- Hotel room list; this will be compiled as soon as it is available.
HCYB Away Blogs
Follow the band here. The most recent posts are shown first so you are reading a story in reverse. Please scroll down to see previous posts. And PLEASE enhance the life of the Blog by adding your comments.
(All comments are moderated before publication and your email address is not displayed on the Blog).